Serve On is searching for a new part-time Fundraising Manager to join our fantastic team.
The successful applicant must me passionate and driven and able to use their fundraising skills to maximise the charity’s income and growth.
Job description below.
Remuneration will be based on skills and experience.
The role is home based.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 1st May
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to have an informal discussion about the opportunity please contact email@example.com
Purpose: to provide expert leadership (strategy, execution, mobilisation of all available resources) to Serve On’s fundraising activities.
1. Support the continued development of a fundraising strategy & gain Board approval for it. Strategy to include: targets, priority actions to execute the plan, clarity over roles & responsibilities, costs, milestones.
2. Lead & personally drive the raising of funds from the agreed targets & other key stakeholders:
High net worth individuals (relationship management & gifts/volunteering)
Corporate sponsors (relationship management & gifts/volunteering)
Corporate customers for our products & services eg training (supporting production of bid/tender documents with appropriate collateral)
Charitable trusts & foundations (identifying prospects, building relationships, writing bid/grant requests & document Government funds & agencies (identifying targets, coordinating relationships and bid documents)
Partner relationships; ensuring these are aligned with our strategy (fundraising and otherwise) Promotiona levents (fundraising dinners etc)
3. Help evolve the marketing & communication strategy & plan covering: the website; social media; document management and quality assurance. Ensuring “one version of the truth and maximum positive coverage in targeted media. Own the communication material.
4. To organise fundraising events in support of the fundraising activity.
5. To manage CRM and ensure that the database of donors, ambassadors are kept up to date with all activities.
6. To support and attend activities and fundraising by others.
Committed to the aims & values of Serve On
Experienced in broad range of fundraising
Strong track record of raising funds for previous organisations
High energy; self-motivated; self-starter but collaborative
Strong team player
Excellent relationship skills
Excellent oral & written communication skills; familiar with writing bid/tender documents
Good project management, organisation, & budget management skills
Resilience & good sense of humour
Terms & Conditions:
Pay, benefits, location, hours etc - To be discussed with candidates
Reward will be linked to performance in the role
Reports to: The Chairman